In this post, we’ll take a look at the top ten greatest NFT platforms ranked by trading volume. Platforms like these allow the ability to trade and exchange non-fungible tokens that are tied to the arts, gaming, music, and other areas of interest. The best NFT Trading platform on this list operate in a decentralized way and do not store NFTs themselves, but rather provide users the ability to do so. Moreover, throughout the article, you will be able to learn how to make and sell an NFT. Regardless, let’s go straight to the point and get things started!
What Are NFT Tokens?
The term “non-fungible token” refers to the fact that one token cannot be substituted with another (for comparison, one single bitcoin is equal to any other bitcoin since there is no difference in value). In the case of NFT, each token has a distinct value that is determined by the content that is associated with it – whether it be an image, a piece of music, or a gaming item.
Where NFTs Are Used?
- Games and metaverses are two terms that come to mind. Blockchain games are growing more popular since they provide players with the opportunity to earn extra revenue (the mechanism is called Play-to-Earn).
- Digital art is a form of expression. Paintings, animations, films, music, and other forms of creative output are available for purchase, with blockchain ownership confirmation. NFTs also pay creators royalties on future sales, which they might use to fund their projects.
How to Choose an NFT Marketplace in 2022?
To put it simply, and without getting into technical intricacies, NFT serves the purpose of verifying ownership or the legitimacy of an item. When deciding on the best NFT trading platform, it is important to first determine the kind of assets you are interested in and then search for a platform that is appropriate for those assets. Additionally, the budget is quite crucial to consider.
Another key element is the availability of funds. Only on marketplace with a significant number of users and buyers will you be able to purchase and sell NFTs in a timely manner. The Top NFT trading platform covered in this article are comfortably in the lead when it comes to trading volumes, which is one of the most telling markers of a successful trading platform in general.
NFT Trading Platform: The Top 10 Most Promising Platforms
In addition to typical platforms where you may trade any assets, the list of NFT platforms also includes specialized platforms that are exclusive to a single metaverse or collection, where you will not be able to purchase or sell things that were developed by others. Let’s get this show on the road.
- Ethereum and Polygon are two blockchain technologies with a combined 30-day trading volume of $2,350,000,000.
- The total number of merchants is 379,000.
- The total number of transactions was 1,090,00
OpenSea has been in operation since 2017 and has maintained its leadership positions during that period. This is owing to the fact that the interface is straightforward and unambiguous, that the liquidity is high, and that the service commission costs are minimal. The Polygon blockchain was linked into the platform, allowing traders to save money on network fees. As a result, you may exchange your ETH into WETH and utilize it for trading purposes.
2. Axie Infinity
- 30-day trade volume for Ethereum and Ronin on the blockchain: $690,000,000
- 643,000 merchants are registered in the United States.
- The total number of transactions is unknown.
Axie Infinity is one of the most popular NFT-based blockchain games on the market now, as well as one of the top NFT trading platform in the year 2021. Axie animals serve as non-player characters in this game. The worth of a pet is determined by the stats and looks that make it distinctive. Players will be able to mine resources for construction in the near future, as the developers intend to enable land trade in the near future.
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- The 30-day trading volume for Ethereum is $155,000,000.
- The total number of merchants is 368.
- The total number of transactions was 5,420.
CryptoPunks is one of the most popular cryptocurrency collections, and some of the items in the collection are worth millions of dollars. There are a total of 10,000 punks, each with its unique set of characteristics and personality. For example, male punks are the most prevalent and hence the least expensive, but alien punks are very uncommon. As a result, the most affordable one costs 23,000 ETH (about $90 million).
4. Magic Eden
- Blockchain: Solana
- 30-day trading volume: $111,000,000
- Number of traders: 93,000
- Number of transactions: 2,670,000
It is one of the few NFT-marketplaces based on the Solana blockchain, which works as an exchange and a launchpad. Those wishing to place their collection should send an application for listing, and new projects can conduct a sort of IDO, allowing them to mint collections with minimal costs.
- Blockchain: WAX
- Volume of trade in a 30-day period: $108,000,000
- The total number of merchants is 135,000.
- The total number of transactions was 16,200,000.
AtomicMarket comes in at number five on our list of NFT trading platform. It is a smart contract that operates on the WAX blockchain and serves as an aggregator of NFT markets. Several sites provide customers access to pooled liquidity as well as the most lucrative and easy trading possibilities available on the market. Shared liquidity technology refers to the fact that items are shown on all linked markets at the same time.
- Blockchain: Solana
- Volume of trade over a 30-day period: $54,600,000
- The total number of merchants is 40,200.
- The total number of transactions was 533,000.
The NFT marketplace, which is built on the Solana network, is dedicated to assisting artists and other creative individuals. The service commission charge for the sale of digital artwork is three percent of the total selling price of the artwork. The website makes it possible to identify the most fascinating and promising collections by ranking them according to their popularity. On the website, you can also find a list of collections that are only scheduled to be added in the future.
- Blockchain: Ethereum, Polygon, Binance Smart
- Avalanche, Chain of Events
- Volume of trade over a 30-day period: $24,200,000
- The total number of merchants is 10,200.
- The total number of transactions was 110,000.
The NFTrade platform is quite similar to OpenSea in terms of design and functionality, but it enables a greater number of trade chains. As a result, people will have an easier time selecting a suitable alternative for themselves that offers the best commissions. In addition to full-fledged collections from various developers, the site provides a huge number of smaller collections.
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Volume of trade during a 30-day period: $22,100,000
- The total number of merchants is 756.
- The total number of transactions was 5,210.
There are a number of commodities available for use in games in the Decentraland metaverse, but land parcels in this virtual environment are the ones that are attracting the most interest at the moment. Users purchase land parcels for a variety of reasons, such as an investment, for advertising purposes, or to rent out – the possibilities are endless. The price of land parcels varies depending on their location and the number of digital items that have been put on them.
9. NBA Top Shot
- Blockchain: Flow
- Volume of transactions in a 30-day period: $21,000,000
- There are 92,200 dealers in all.
- The total number of transactions was 3,840,000.
Dedicated to the selling of collectible cards featuring NBA Top Shot players, this marketplace is the place to go. These are the photographs and films that capture the finest events, players, and teams in sports history. In addition to individual moments, there are NFT packs with varying degrees of a rarity — common, rare, and legendary — that may be obtained via various means. NFTs may be traded or exchanged with other users on the finest NFT platforms in 2021, according to the most recent data available.
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Trading volume over a 30-day period: $15,700,000
- The total number of merchants is 596.
- The total number of transactions was 1490.
The SuperRare is mostly devoted to the promotion of artwork and digital paintings. It has a rather extensive filtering system to help you discover the art you’re looking for. For example, you could display only digital artworks created by a given author, only those for which you may submit a bid, only those that have not yet had a single offer, and so on.
While the Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) business is still in its early stages of development, it has already shown significant economic potential. While this market is still relatively new, there are significant dangers linked with its volatility and instabilities.
Non-fungible tokens, on the other hand, are becoming more widespread, and the finest NFT markets are attempting to attract as many interested consumers as possible, given the fact that there are several future NFT trading platform!
Great ?V I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Excellent task..